JKS Jeep Wrangler Adjustable Coil Spacer (ACOS - Rear)
JKS Manufacturing continues to launch components and accessories specially designed for the all new 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL. The latest addition to our lineup of accessories are new ACOS rear coil spacer kits designed to allow JL owners to dial in the right height from 2-4" of lift for improved performance while compensating for aftermarket accessories like heavy bumpers, spare tires, rooftop tents other mods effecting ride height. Over the years the ACOS spacers have been the go to choice for Jeep builders and racers looking to increase ride height, make adjustments larger or small to compensate for winch bumpers, engine swaps and other heavy accessories. These new rear ACOS join the existing front ACOS and ACOS Pro kits allowing Wrangler JL owners the ability to dial in ride height at each corner of their Jeep.
ACOS: The concept of a coil spacer isn't new, it increases ride height by installing on top of the coil spring raise the vehicle. Where a standard coil spacers fall short is it doesn't factor in bump stop positioning and cannot be adjusted at each corner to compensate for ride height needs with heavy aftermarket accessories. That's why the JKS ACOS (Adjustable Coil Over Spacer) was developed. These next generation coil spacers utilize billet construction with a threaded body to allow for ride height adjustment between 2-4" of lift at each corner to compensate for uneven load distribution and heavy aftermarket accessories, settling springs or just to simply get more front end ride height to install larger tires. These spacers are technically advanced using precision machining for proper fitment and adjustability. Along with ride height adjustment the ACOS design integrates an adjustable bump stop to correct bump stop engagement for a range of ride heights. The bump stop assembly uses a new Dura-Thane isolator to prevent noise transfer and improve durability for sustained punishment offroad. These ACOS spacers are compatible with stock coil springs as well as most aftermarket springs and lift kits. ACOS is packaged fully assembled making to speed up installation time. Dial in the rear ride height of your new Jeep JL with ACOS from JKS Manufacturing.
- Variable length coil spring spacer allows convenient ride height adjustments without removing any suspension components
- Adjustable lift height from 2.0" to 4.0"
- Compensates for uneven load distribution, spring settling, and sagging
- Instantly increases vehicle ride height upon installation for immediate benefits
- Eliminates need to replace coil springs to accommodate future modifications
- Technically advanced design and billet construction dramatically enhances suspension appearance
- New Dura-Thane isolators utilized to prevent noise transfer, and bump stops for durability