Jeep Wrangler JK 2-Door 6” Alpine CT6 Long Arm Suspension System (No Shocks)
TeraFlex Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems build on our Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspension Systems.
The granddaddy of all our kits, the TeraFlex 6” Alpine CT6 Long Arm Suspension System is engineered to excel on the highway, off-road, through the desert, or rock crawling! The Alpine CT6 includes our HD Drag Link Flip Kit w/ Front Track Bar Drop Bracket & Frame Brace Kit to correct steering geometry, eliminate front end shimmy, and reinforce the frame.
Alpine Flexarm and Alpine Long Flexarm adjustable control arms tune caster and pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position. On 4-6” lifts, Alpine Long Flexarms retain near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during extreme droop as well as reduces shock load transferred through the control arms. The HD Forged Adjustable Front and Rear (4”+) Track Bars and Rear Track Bar Bracket improve steering response, optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll to for unsurpassed handling.
This results in increased suspension articulation along with superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. It also minimizes brake dive and acceleration squat. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Alpine CT Suspension Systems are the best of both worlds!
This kit does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Alpine CT Suspension Systems are offered with a choice of select Falcon shock absorbers or without shocks.
• Jeep Wrangler JK (2-Door)
• Lift Height: 6”
• Max Tire Diameter: 38”
• 6” Lift Coil Springs (Front: Part #1853402 & Rear: Part #1854402)
• 0.5" Lift Coil Spring Spacers (Front x 2: Part #1953100 & Rear x 2: Part #1954105)
• Alpine Long Flexarm & Bracket Kit – 8-Arm Adjustable Control Arms (3-6” Lift) (Part #1315010)
• HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar (0-6” Lift) (Part #1753418)
• HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar (0-6” Lift) (Part #1754418)
• HD Drag Link Flip w/ Track Bar Bracket/Frame Brace Kit (Part #1600450)
• Front Track Bar Bracket Gusset (Part #4951800)
• Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket Kit (3-6” Lift) (Part #1954777)
• Speedbump Front & Progressive Rear Bump Stop Kit (Part #1958250)
• 1.25” SpeedBump Front Lower Bump Stop Pad Kit (Part #1467125)
• 0.75” SpeedBump Rear Lower Bump Stop Strike Pad Kit (Part #1954600)
• 26” Front Brake Line Kit (Part #4353310)
• 30” Rear Brake Line Kit (Part #4350310)
• Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (Part #1101355)
• 12.25” Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (6” Lift) (Part #1756000)
• 14.75” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (6” Lift) (Part #1754410)
• Exhaust Spacer Kit (Part #2610000)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
ALPINE CT6 LONG ARM FEATURES:
• Alpine Long Flexarms & Brackets optimize caster and pinion angles for 3-6” lift kits
• Gusseted and reinforced Alpine Long Flexarm Brackets reduce NVH compared to other longarm kits
• On higher lifts, Alpine Long Flexarms & Brackets reduce bushing stress and shock load felt through the control arms
• HD Drag Link Flip Kit & Front Track Bar Drop Bracket & Frame Brace Kit corrects steering geometry, eliminates front end shimmy, and reinforces the frame
• Delivers true cross-trail (CT) performance
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
• High-quality, maintenance-free factory-style bushings provide excellent vibration damping and ride quality
• Adjustable Front and Rear (4”+) Track Bars and Rear Track Bar Bracket improve steering response, optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll to for unsurpassed handling
• SpeedBump Front & Progressive Rear Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
• Coil spring retainers prevent the springs from unseating during full suspension travel
• Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
• TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5” backspacing or less – or TeraFlex Offset Wheel Adapters (JK/JKU: Part #1055000) for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• Requires driveshaft modifications.
• Requires cutting/removal of factory control arm bracketry to install Alpine Long Flexarm Brackets.
• Requires cutting and welding.
• Alignment required.
• Requires longer shocks (not included in base kit) – we recommend Falcon Performance Shocks.
INSTALL TIME: 24 Hours