Jeep Wrangler JKU 4-Door Base 3” Lift Kit (No Shocks)
Engineered with drivability and performance in mind, the TeraFlex Jeep Wrangler JKU Base 3” Lift Kit includes the basic pieces needed to lift your JKU to tackle some serious trails. Not only do TeraFlex kits drive straight, but they will crawl over anything to get you there and back!
• Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• LIFT HEIGHT: 3”
• MAX TIRE DIAMETER: 35”
• 3” lift coil springs
• Bump stops
• Front sway bar disconnects
• Rear track bar bracket
• Rear sway bar links
• All necessary hardware
• And more
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5” backspacing or less – or TeraFlex Offset Wheel Adapters (Part #1055000) for stock wheels.
• Driveshaft modifications are recommended with this suspension system. See the TeraFlex Rzeppa High Angle CV Kit (Part #1744014).
• 2007-2011 JK/JKU models will require TeraFlex Extended Length Front Brake Lines (Part #4353300).
• Requires TeraFlex 2.5-4” Adjustable Alpine Flexarms (Part #1415610) or 3-6” Adjustable Alpine Long Flexarms (Part #1315010) and HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar (Part #1753418) to set correct suspension geometry including caster angle, pinion angle, roll center, & load tuning during re-alignment after installation. Proper suspension geometry ensures all stability controls function within factory parameters.
• Requires longer shocks (not included in base kit) – TeraFlex 9550 VSS (Part #1545200) or Falcon shock absorbers recommended.
INSTALL TIME: 5 Hours