Jeep Wrangler JL 2-Door 3.5” Sport ST3 Suspension System (No Shocks)
These all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver true street & trail (ST) performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package.
With its Front Control Arm Sport Brackets, the 3.5” Sport ST3 Suspension System focuses on ride and handling. These direct bolt-on brackets restore caster on taller lifts for improved ride quality and reduced brake nosedive. TeraFlex Sport Brackets are “built to take a hit.” The Front and Rear Track Bar Brackets correct axle position to provide a more positive steering feel.
All Sport ST Suspension Systems feature lift coil springs and bump stops optimized for stated lift height as well as tire and component clearance.
The Sport ST3 and Sport ST4 feature our Front Control Arm Sport Brackets that balance front caster and pinion angles to improve front suspension geometry. These systems also include Front (3.5”+) and Rear (2.5”+) Track Bar Brackets to improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
This results in a simple “install and drive” bolt-on installation with no cutting, welding, or alignment required. These maintenance-free suspension systems provide superior on-road ride quality and comfort with maximum off-road flex. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Sport ST Suspension Systems can be installed on Friday, wheeled on Saturday, and driven to church on Sunday!
Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon SP2 Mode Adjust Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Sport ST Suspension Systems are offered with a choice Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks, Falcon SP2 3.1 Piggyback Shocks, Falcon SP2 2.1 Monotube Shocks, or without shock absorbers.
• Jeep Wrangler JL (2-door)
• Lift Height: 3.5”
MAX TIRE DIAMETER:
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35” (w/ 3” front & 2.5” rear bump stops)
• Rubicon Fenders: 35” (w/ 2” front & 2” rear bump stops)
• Rubicon Fenders: 37” (w/ 2.5” front & 3” rear bump stops)
• 3.5” Lift Coil Springs
• Front Control Arm Sport Brackets (2.5-4.5” Lift)
• Front Track Bar Bracket (2.5-3.5” Lift)
• Rear Track Bar Bracket (2.5-4.5” Lift)
• Progressive Bump Stop Kit (0-4.5” Lift)
• 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit
• 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit
• Longer 10.75” Front Sway Bar Link Kit
• Longer 11.5” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit
• Front Brake Line Anchor Kit
• All necessary hardware
• And more
SPORT ST3 SUSPENSION:
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35” Tires
• Rubicon Fenders: 35-37” Tires
• Front Control Arm Sport Brackets balance front caster and pinion angles on 2.5-4.5” lift kits
STREET AND TRAIL:
• Delivers true Street & Trail (ST) performance
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
• Front (3.5”+) and Rear (2.5”+) Track Bar Brackets improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
• Falcon Progressive Front & Rear Bump Stops protect occupants and the vehicle from hard suspension bottoming
• Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
• Install and drive, simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
• No alignment required
• TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or TeraFlex Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35” or larger tires.
• Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3” front and 2.5” rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 35” tires.
• Rubicon Fenders require 2” front and 2” rear bump stop extensions (included) in order to fit 35” tires.
• Rubicon Fenders require 2.5” front and 3” rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 37” tires.
• JL/JLU: Sport Bracket HD Reinforcement Kit (Part #1938115) beefs up the Front Control Arm Sport Brackets. Recommended, but not required.
• Requires longer shocks (not included in base kit) – Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.
INSTALL TIME: 9.5 Hours (10.5 Hours w/ shocks)