Jeep Wrangler JLU 4-Door 2.5” Sport ST2 Suspension System with Falcon 3.3 Fast Adjust Shocks
These all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver true street & trail (ST) performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package.
Developed for the Jeep enthusiast looking for a stable highway commute and comfortable trail performance, the 2.5” Sport ST2 Suspension System features Front Lower Sport Control Arms and Falcon Progressive Bump Stops. The preset Sport Control Arms optimize steering geometry for improved highway handling. The additional lift height over the Sport ST1 clears larger diameter tires without compromising on- and off-road stability.
All Sport ST Suspension Systems feature coil springs and bump stops optimized for stated lift height as well as tire and component clearance.
The Sport ST2 adds preset front lower Sport Control Arms that balance front caster and pinion angles to improve front suspension geometry. This system also includes a Rear Track Bar Bracket to improve steering response, center the axle to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
This results in a simple “install and drive” bolt-on installation with no cutting, welding, or alignment required. These maintenance-free suspension systems provide superior on-road ride quality and comfort with maximum off-road flex. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Sport ST Suspension Systems can be installed on Friday, wheeled on Saturday, and driven to church on Sunday!
We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Sport ST Suspension Systems are offered with a choice of Falcon Performance Shocks or without shock absorbers.
• Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JLU (4-door)
• Lift Height: 2.5”
MAX TIRE DIAMETER:
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35” (w/ 3” front & 2.5” rear bump stops)
• Rubicon Fenders: 35” (w/ 2” front & 2” rear bump stops)
• Rubicon Fenders: 37” (w/ 2.5” front & 3” rear bump stops)
• 2.5” Lift Coil Springs
• Sport Control Arms Kit – Front Lower (1.5-3.5” Lift)
• Rear Track Bar Bracket (2.5-4.5” Lift)
• Progressive Bump Stop Kit (0-4.5” Lift)
• 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit
• 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit
• Longer 10.75” Front Sway Bar Link Kit
• Longer 11.5” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit
• Falcon Series 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks (2-4.5” Lift)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
SPORT ST2 SUSPENSION:
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35” Tires
• Rubicon Fenders: 35-37” Tires
• Preset front lower Sport Control Arms balance front caster and pinion angles on 2.5” lift kits (1.5” lifts = more caster; 3.5” lifts = less caster)
• High-quality, maintenance-free factory-style bushings provide excellent vibration damping and ride quality
STREET AND TRAIL:
• Delivers true Street & Trail (ST) performance
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
• Front (3.5”+) and Rear (2.5”+) Track Bar Brackets improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
• Falcon Progressive Front & Rear Bump Stops protect occupants and the vehicle from hard suspension bottoming
• Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
• Install and drive, simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
• No alignment required
• TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or TeraFlex Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35” or larger tires.
• Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3” front and 2.5” rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 35” tires.
• Rubicon Fenders require 2” front and 2” rear bump stop extensions (included) in order to fit 35” tires.
• Rubicon Fenders require 2.5” front and 3” rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 37” tires.
• Requires longer shocks (not included in base kit) – Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.
INSTALL TIME: 9.5 Hours (10.5 Hours w/ shocks)